What is Nuclear Energy
, where M is the small amount of mass and C is the speed of light.
What that means? If the nuclear energy is generated (splitting atoms, nuclear fussion), a small amount of mass (saved in the nuclear binding energy) transforms into the pure energy (such as kinetic energy, thermal energy, or radiant energy).
- What is Nuclear Energy
- Nuclear Binding Energy – Mass Defect
- Nuclear Energy and Electricity Production
- Nuclear Energy Consumption – Summary
- Atomic and Nuclear Structure
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics